Filed under: Nah...you're kidding right? (Merged - Pam Anderson files for divorce) (again) (1 Viewer)

i think it makes it even better that their egos are so big they can only make a marriage last 4 months....heck, mine took 5 years to finally fall apart

Wait a sec, I just read that Pam Anderson miscarried Kid's baby and said that they were going to try again?

Wow, what a quick change of heart.

Nothing tops Britney and Kev though, heh.

Celebrity marriages too often make a mockery of the sacred union of marriage. It's time for the right-wing Fundamentalist faction to fight for the preservation of Holy Matrimony and push for a total ban on celebrity weddings. In fact, we should do all we can to steer our young away from the celebrity lifestyle.

Pamela Anderson files for divorce

Link

Gee, I wonder what other has-been rocker is there for the taking for Pam? Don Dokken? Kip Winger? Jani Lane? (insert other has-been here)?

Why does anyone marry her? I understand why they date her, I'd date her. But why marry Pam Anderson? You know she's not holding out 'til marriage.

A couple more hundred pounds on her and you'd marry her in a heartbeat!:hearthrob:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom