Filed under: Nah...you're kidding right? (Merged - Pam Anderson files for divorce) (again) (1 Viewer)

This is because of Borat.

That home-wrecker. For shame.

Not me, when I get rid of this one I'll never sign another long-term contract. I think I'll play the free agent game for awhile...

Liar. i've already got the TRO drafted.

Not me, when I get rid of this one I'll never sign another long-term contract. I think I'll play the free agent game for awhile...

I can't imagine not being married....well I can :ezbill: but I can't imagine going through the dating scene again. Shoot me. I wasn't good at it when I was younger, and I am sure that I would be worse now.

I think it's great that all of these hotties are getting divorces and all (jk), but I'm still upset about my women Jessica Simpson hooking up with Tony Romo. I really hate that dood now. :)

What are the odds we see another Pam/Tommy wedding... followed by another Pam/Rock wedding... I mean... serisously.... it's going to happen right.

Available: 40-yr-old BayWatch actress

You're going to need to break out your scorecards to keep track, kiddies, because Pamela Anderson is getting a divorce, this time from Rick Salomon. She was previously married to singer Kid Rock and Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee.

So, Pam's newest ex, Rick, is best known for making a sex videotape with his girlfriend at the time, Paris Hilton. Before that, he was married to actress Shannen Doherty.

I see a TV show in the future: "Pam and Rick and Paris and Kid Rock and Shannon and Tommy Lee's House."

USA TODAY
Pamela Anderson files for divorce after 2 months of marriage
Posted 39m ago

LOS ANGELES (AP) — It seems like only two months ago that Pamela Anderson was aglow with happiness over her quickie Las Vegas wedding to Rick Salomon.

Actually, it was. But love is fleeting. The 40-year-old ex-Baywatch beauty has filed for divorce from her 38-year-old husband after just two months of marriage.

READ MORE
http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2007-12-17-anderson_N.htm

Whatever happened to dating?

do these people even meet each other before they get married?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom