Film Study: Taysom Hill will start for the New Orleans Saints. Will it work out? (1 Viewer)

Andrus

Owner/Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I had posted Jackson Krueger's film study of Jameis Winston earlier this week when it was assumed that he would start.

Yesterday, Jackson posted another one, but this time with Taysom Hill, and what he thinks about Hill's prospects as a starting QB Sunday...

DIRECT LINK

Joe Burrow also threw a pass to himself vs Georgia last year.

As much as I love seeing Taysom truck people, I hope he slides feet first if he runs

In the preseason when he was taking reps as a full QB he slid. He would still stiff arm and juke but if it wasn't there he was sliding or going out of bounds.

My favorite highlight there is when they got to passing, they showed a play where drew and hill apparently switched numbers and hill hit drew for the screen pass :p

I’m serious when I say I haven’t been this excited for a Saints game in a long, long time.

I don’t have that feeling that of dread in my stomach of “ah jeez hope we don’t blow it this week”. It’s one of those rare weeks where I want to win, obviously, but I wouldn’t be totally deflated if we lost because there are a lot of unknowns and I’m just curious and excited to see a new freakin SP offense.

I hope what we see is a glimpse of the offense you know he’s been secretly putting together around Taysom for the last 3-4 years.

I’m serious when I say I haven’t been this excited for a Saints game in a long, long time.

I don’t have that feeling that of dread in my stomach of “ah jeez hope we don’t blow it this week”. It’s one of those rare weeks where I want to win, obviously, but I wouldn’t be totally deflated if we lost because there are a lot of unknowns and I’m just curious and excited to see a new freakin SP offense.

I hope what we see is a glimpse of the offense you know he’s been secretly putting together around Taysom for the last 3-4 years.
Agree I am feeling extremely fired up for this game and what better way to find out than against the dirty birds.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom