Films you have never seen that everyone thinks you should see. (1 Viewer)

My kids aren’t in that age group, I’m still being dragged to Disney and animated stuff

As someone who didn’t grow up reading comic books, it’s easy because I didn’t have any interest to see any of the movies
It’s not even a matter of not seeking them out - it’s more like someone saying ‘I’ve never sung a Taylor Swift song
I mean, you may not want to have or even realized what you did - but you’ve sung a Taylor Swift song before

The Harry Potter franchise. I've only seen the first one and that was in late 2018.
Yep, me too. Never have seen even a min of them. It drives my sister-in-law nuts, she has left the entire box of Blu-Rays in our house hoping I would watch. Just doesn't look good to me.

I haven't seen inception or any terminator movie.

(or avatar as some mentioned earlier but I never felt that was a must see)

The vast majority of people who saw those movies didn't grow up reading comics.

Pretty much. I read some here and there. Actually a bit more than that. On the other hand, none of my kids have read them, but have watched many of the MCU movies and series. They're great regardless of comics reading. I've immensely enjoyed the MCU. I can remember being excited to see Iron Man and it just took off from there.

Yep, me too. Never have seen even a min of them. It drives my sister-in-law nuts, she has left the entire box of Blu-Rays in our house hoping I would watch. Just doesn't look good to me.
The first 3 are ‘good’ kid movies
After that they go from very good to great in short order

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom