Films you have never seen that everyone thinks you should see. (1 Viewer)

Bleu Raeder

Tasty
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Here are some of the films I have never seen, tell me why I should see them.

1. The Godfather franchise
2. The Rocky franchise
3. Rambo
4. Titanic
5. Tootsie

What are the ones you've never seen?

wow. you got something against Stalone lol.

Some of that is probably going to be a little dated now but still a lot of enjoyment. The Godfather is timeless IMO.

until very recently it was Star Wars for me. I had seen the original but zero of any subsequent. So I recently watched the whole franchise on Disney and even went to the theater by myself to watch the final one. I enjoyed them.

Ill have to think of what others I have missed out on.

2. The Rocky franchise
3. Rambo
4. Titanic
5. Tootsie

I also haven't seen the Godfather. Or Jaws. Have not seen any of the Marvel comic book movies either.

I also haven't seen the Godfather. Or Jaws. Have not seen any of the Marvel comic book movies either.

I remember seeing somewhere that they were showing Jaws on a huge screen next to a beach or a lake and people were watching it in their swimwear from the water. This was just a handful of years ago. I thought that was pretty cool lol

I have seen a couple of the Marvel movies, but have been told I need to watch all of them in succession.

I'm also a huge fan of Batman, but I have not seen all of the movies.

2. The Rocky franchise
3. Rambo
4. Titanic
5. Tootsie

Tootsie just hasn't stayed in the public consciousness like those others. I'm very curious if anyone here will make the pitch that you're really missing out with Tootsie. I'm thinking @guidomerkinsrules or @Mr. Blue Sky are the top candidates.

Tootsie just hasn't stayed in the public consciousness like those others. I'm very curious if anyone here will make the pitch that you're really missing out with Tootsie. I'm thinking @guidomerkinsrules or @Mr. Blue Sky are the top candidates.
Dustin Hoffman, Jessica Lange, Bill Murray and Geena Davis in her underwear

2. The Rocky franchise
3. Rambo
4. Titanic
5. Tootsie

Out of this list, I would say Godfather 1. Godfather is an excellent movie; the baptism scene is iconic on it's own. The acting is superb, as is the story. I like Rocky and will watch when I see scrolling through the program guide. But it's not at the Godfather's level.

For me it's not movies I hear I should watch. It's TV shows. I don't binge watch and I've missed lots of good TV shows or so I'm told. For example, the Office, Parks and Rec, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones just to name a few.

2. The Rocky franchise
3. Rambo
4. Titanic
5. Tootsie

1. Yes, you should see this, 1 and 2. You can totally skip 3.
2. Just the first one
3. Just the first one
4. Don't bother
5. Eh. I mean, seen it a bunch and it's enjoyable but not must see.

I’ve never even heard of that.
Out of this list, I would say Godfather 1. Godfather is an excellent movie; the baptism scene is iconic on it's own. The acting is superb, as is the story. I like Rocky and will watch when I see scrolling through the program guide. But it's not at the Godfather's level.

For me it's not movies I hear I should watch. It's TV shows. I don't binge watch and I've missed lots of good TV shows or so I'm told. For example, the Office, Parks and Rec, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones just to name a few.

You have to watch BB and GOT.
I will always watch this but it's not for everyone ... esp. if you don't have a vagina.

I haven’t seen that but I love two chick flicks and I don’t have a vagina.
Fried Green ? and The Notebook.

You have to watch BB and GOT.

See, even where I think I have solitude from being told what I have to watch, I'm being told what I have to watch. :) Watching TV bores me. I started to watch Season 1 of "Curb Your Enthusiasm". I got 3 episodes in early last week and haven't watch it again yet. We have a group of friends and they all binge watch shows. When they start talking about what their watching, I just zone out because I have nothing to contribute. They think I'm weird for not watching anything. I may be weird but not for that reason.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom