Final Fantasy 15 (1 Viewer)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ITfKaUFfx7g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lol... he even takes a few minutes to go over the stories from previous FF games that made almost no sense due to poor translation..

Obviously I'm not that far (the dude beat it already????)

But Where I'm at now, it's pretty spot on.

Killing **** and eating spaghetti. haha.

People that make youtube review videos for a living may get review copies early, but they also have to play the games so they can make their videos in a timely manner while people are still 'searching' for said videos. So it would make sense if he put in 8+ hours a day on the game so he could spend another 8 hours putting together a 5 minute video.

Soooo... take your time beating the game... they are planning on adding a patch that adds some missing story elements, including new cut scenes, as well as making some of the powers stronger for late game. Yea, that is kinda crappy for a FF to have missing story pieces on launch.

Not just kinda crappy. Inexcusable really. Especially since this game was supposed to come out two months ago after being long in development.

It has picked up a bit as the story goes on. I think I'm on Chapter 8 now. The main characters definitely grow on you.

I've been too busy to play for the last week. I'll have to remedy that this weekend. With 15 chapters, I've got quite a long way to go.

It has picked up a bit as the story goes on. I think I'm on Chapter 8 now. The main characters definitely grow on you.

Little forewarning... prepare for Ch 13. Its very long, and you have to grind it out. I've been on it for about 3 days playing about 1-1.5 Hrs a day.

Its a Female Dog. And its gonna take some work.

And around Ch 9 the story really starts to get to its meat and bones. You're in for a treat.

Good luck!

Little forewarning... prepare for Ch 13. Its very long, and you have to grind it out. I've been on it for about 3 days playing about 1-1.5 Hrs a day.

Its a Female Dog. And its gonna take some work.

And around Ch 9 the story really starts to get to its meat and bones. You're in for a treat.

Good luck!

Yeah, I'm in the midst of Chapter 13 now. That dungeon sucks.. we'll see how much more is left.

But before that.. let's just say Shiva is a boss. Too bad it didn't matter, but it really looked sweet how she offed that guy.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KmLUXoK1I8o?list=PLeImKFecYFCzKacBAZGzcJEVm9OWN1PFZ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KmLUXoK1I8o?list=PLeImKFecYFCzKacBAZGzcJEVm9OWN1PFZ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

god, I'm hoping they take advantage of all the empty world map areas in the DLCs. This game could have been monumental.

the barrier glitches show you what could have been :(

god, I'm hoping they take advantage of all the empty world map areas in the DLCs. This game could have been monumental.

the barrier glitches show you what could have been :(

It looks like they have a lot planned.. we shall see.

you tried the Moogle Chocobo Carnival yet? I've been away from home all week and havent had a chance to even take a peek.

Yes. It's kinda lame. Other than getting enough points to get the hotel to see the fireworks, there didn't seem to be anything worth getting. it's all stuff you can buy in game. But the fireworks looked nice and it was a decent distraction. Definitely just a mini event though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom