Final Fantasy 15 (1 Viewer)

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
With less than a week to go before it releases, I'm surprised there's been no discussion. I've been looking forward to this one for what seems an eternity now and will be picking up Tuesday. Anyone else looking at getting it?

I'll probably get it. Likely will pre order after thanksgiving.

I need to look more into the mechanics, but if it's better than the fighting of FF13, I'll be happy. I really didn't care for 13. It just plodded on too long.

FF3, 7, and 10 are my favorites.

Bought it last night on Amazon. First time buying a game from Amazon, surely won't be the final time.

Pre-ordered with prime and got a pretty dang good discount.

The new battle system is gonna take some getting used to. after playing bot of the demos fro the game, its gonna be very strange for a FF game. This is the first game I've been excited for in a long long long time.

Pre-ordering today. Haven't played FF since 10 and 11. Didn't care for 11.

12 was awesome, certainly underrated. It will be remastered soon. Part of its problem was it came out at the end of the PS2 life cycle.

And I wouldn't be surprised if they tweaked the battle system again as that has changed several times over the course of development.

12 was awesome, certainly underrated. It will be remastered soon. Part of its problem was it came out at the end of the PS2 life cycle.

And I wouldn't be surprised if they tweaked the battle system again as that has changed several times over the course of development.

I enjoyed 12, I just never finished it. Same with 13.. but 13 started to bore me with the grind. Like, I can still play FF6 and enjoy it enough. It's not a grind.

Arrives today.

Amazon had an interesting (and also frustrating) preorder DLC game. it would have been more fun, if the browser zoom % didn't mess it up so much.. took a while to figure that out. Also, a lot of work to get free stuff.

I decided to pick it up, since i can't think of another game coming out this year i will want. This is my first FF since the SNES, so i guess we'll see if this was a mistake

It plays nothing like the old FFs. Its going to be closer to God of War/Witcher's action style combat, with FF elements mixed in.

It plays nothing like the old FFs. Its going to be closer to God of War/Witcher's action style combat, with FF elements mixed in.

From every video that I've seen, it's clear that this won't be your normal FF game. I wouldn't know, though, because my package got delayed in Shreveport due to the nasty weather. Ah well, I've waited a long time for this to come out, what's another day or two?

Mine is installed and ready to roll.. I just need to watch Kingsglaive before I start.

I also need to finish getting the Platinum for FF7... which I just need to get 6 more levels to reach 99 and kill Sephiroth, which should be cake, already beat both the Weapons.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom