Final Fantasy XIII: Sell me on it (1 Viewer)

great story telling and phenomenal graphics = not boring

the turn based style of play has been modified and tweaked very well with active time battle to deliver more action oriented combat. This has progressed over 7 iterations of the game. The experience of Square and reputation for polished Final Fantasies(their flag ship IP) will make this game outstanding.

Ignorance does not validate opinion.

Last edited:
last FF i played was FFVII and it was ok but failed to keep me interested in the series. FFII and VI were very well done. III would have been a lot better for me if i spoke japanese.

Fav game of ALL time was US FF2, and that's followed closely by 3. Tactics probably has to go in my top 10. I actually haven't played a FF game since 10. I might actually give this one a shot, though I still haven't bought DA: O yet, and want to get to it soon.

I willdefinately get this game, one complaint I am hearing is that the first 20 hours are linear but then the game opens up. Which was the case for FFX and FFVI and those are 2 of the greatest games ever.

You shouldn't cause they're boring and turn based systems suck.

the series hasnt been turn-based in a long time

Is this really the "Final" fantasy? Or is it just another Fantasy?

Hello VG Board People, Rob wanted me to pass it on to you that we moved and we don't have internet at home yet so that's why you haven't heard from him in a while. Hopefully we will be back online soon though, and he will catch up with you then!

Man, tell him to hurry up. Our ship is rudderless. Antipop is trying to wrest control of the vessel, and who knows what that could lead to.

Man, tell him to hurry up. Our ship is rudderless. Antipop is trying to wrest control of the vessel, and who knows what that could lead to.

People are already accusing anita of being a XBox fan boy. Next we'll have him playing Halo and talking about rootkits all day long. Up is down. Black is white. Blu-Ray is HD DVD. Natal is not a creepy plan thought up by pedophiles. It's total chaos without Rob.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom