Final Injury Report 12/25 (1 Viewer)

wope

TWO DAT!
Reaction score
Probable:
LB Clark (hamstring), DT Ellis (wrist) DB Greer (knee), LB K. Mitchell (hamstring), WR Roby (head), LB Vilma (quad), DT Ayodele (ankle), DL Hargrove (knee),WR Meacham (toe) T Brown (back)

Questionable:
RB Chris Ivory (hamstring)

Out:
TE D. Thomas (knee)

Per Saints Official Twitter account

Damn. I have a bad feeling about Ivory.

I feel like having a player listed as questionable is just as good as being listed as out. How many "questionable" players have played this season?

I'm sure he will play. How long he will last is another question...

So you guys think Ivory will get 10+ touches ?

No Ivory means more Pierre Thomas and Reggie Bush.

We probably won't have the downhill rushing attack that Ivory gives us, but we will definetly be harder to plan for since PT and Reggie are both versatile backs, unlike Ivory.

Hamstrings are very tricky... The only thing you can do is wait it out:covri:
Hope he gets healthy soon i love his running style

Damn. I have a bad feeling about Ivory.

If you are talking about for this week then I agree. However, if you are reading tea leaves for the long term I think he will be ready next week.

I don't think Ivory will play. Make sure he's healthy for the playoffs

If you are talking about for this week then I agree. However, if you are reading tea leaves for the long term I think he will be ready next week.

Just this week. With our coaching staff I refuse to speculate on injuries past a week. Even injuries the next day are impossible to guess acurately on. The best thing to do with our injury reports is take them as worse case scenario.

Just this week. With our coaching staff I refuse to speculate on injuries past a week. Even injuries the next day are impossible to guess acurately on. The best thing to do with our injury reports is take them as worse case scenario.

We learned this last year. "Probable" means he's in surgery (most likely, sports hernia). "Questionable" means life support. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom