Final injury report: Peat, Montgomery out. Harris questionable (1 Viewer)

there’s not really anything he can do about getting hit in the head really hard. sorry

Not really anything any of them can do about any of it. Trying to stop multiple giant men from running full speed into you takes a toll. Injury prone shouldn’t be shamed, more so iron men should just be praised more I guess

its just always something with him and Armstead. Frustrating.

Meanwhile, the latter is playing through injuries that would have you in a fetal position crying for pain meds.

Football is a brutal sport for offensive and defensive lineman. You have 300+ pound men rolling all over/running into each other every play, someone is bound to get injured.

Criticism and hate are the same word. Look it up. They merged about 12 years ago.

Get well soon Peat. Count me among your fans.

In the meantime, I believe Easton can get the job done (he would be a starter for most teams).
It’s unfortunate that Montgomery is hurt as well, but he hasn’t had even an ancillary role thus far, but get well soon too Ty!

Neck injuries are nothing to play around with... let Deonte take the week off to heal. A dynamic returner like him can be the difference between a W and a L come playoff time.
Let Callaway take the return duties, or have AK stand back there and fair-catch every punt.

I am going to try to focus on watching what Josh Hill does on Sunday when he’s on the field. CSP talks about him like he’s a key cog in the majority of the Saints run concepts...
I’m glad he’s back.

I think it's funny that in the offseason people were saying the Saints should let Peat walk in free agency and now they are complaining that he isn't playing.

Its like that old joke about complaining that the food is terrible and there isn't enough.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom