Final Play/4thDown on 4 (1 Viewer)

Thanks again St. Chadwick. any chance of having the video of Mike Bell crushing chowder?

I keep waiting for you to post highlights from NEXT WEEK'S game.

Seriously, how do you do this?

Thanks, St. Chad. I especially loved seeing Rickey Williams. I think he's spot on about how the Saints RTs were getting beaten by smaller, quicker DE/LBs (Porter and Taylor), but once those guys tired out Bushrod and Stinchcomb got control of them and Drew had a pocket to throw in during the second half. And he pointed out the adjustment of bringing the corners in to defend against the wildcat. He's not eloquent, but he's a pretty sharp guy who cuts to the quick.

Thanks, St. Chad. I especially loved seeing Rickey Williams. I think he's spot on about how the Saints RTs were getting beaten by smaller, quicker DE/LBs (Porter and Taylor), but once those guys tired out Bushrod and Stinchcomb got control of them and Drew had a pocket to throw in during the second half. And he pointed out the adjustment of bringing the corners in to defend against the wildcat. He's not eloquent, but he's a pretty sharp guy who cuts to the quick.
Uhh, Ricky Jackson? ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom