Final Play/Fourth Down/Saints Tonight (2 Viewers)

StChadwick

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
<embed src="http://www.4shared.com/embed/141863156/5d35279" width="480" height="380" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed>

ok brother 45 minutes from now my big ole thank you would be lost in pages of posts...so imma say it now :) thanks.

You have given out too much rep in the last 24 hrs.

not that you need any more rep really... still hate it when this stupid message pops up. :miffed:

thanx Im out of the area so its great to be able to see some local shows. Once again Thanks St. Chad

Vilma sounded very professional. It is so nice having intelligent people on our team, well it's better than "nice", hell it's awesome and the results speak for themselves!!
Thanks for the post.
Geaux Saints.

Vilma sounded very professional. It is so nice having intelligent people on our team, well it's better than "nice", hell it's awesome and the results speak for themselves!!
Thanks for the post.
Geaux Saints.

When ever Vilma retires from the game, he will have a very good career as a broadcaster.

st. chad you're my hero. seriously the first thing i do when i check the board is search for your posts. thanks.

StChad.. there are no words. I didn't get a chance to watch this till now. Really, really, really good stuff. You're the best!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom