Final Play/FourthDownonFour (1 Viewer)

StChadwick

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
<embed src="http://www.4shared.com/embed/134200210/ee09d387" width="480" height="390" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed>

Eric Richey annoys they hell out of me. So does his sidekick with the crazy eyes. But, living in what is called the "Arklatex", it sure is good too see that.

Eric Richey annoys they hell out of me. So does his sidekick with the crazy eyes. But, living in what is called the "Arklatex", it sure is good too see that.
I'm from out of town so I've never seen Richey before, but that's what I thought at the very second it started.

"Woah, this guy has a very nasally voice. He's annoying."

What a great video! Thanks again, StChad.

Another funny little part. Ennis says in reference to Sharper saying Payton owes him a dinner because of his interception return TD "And it won't be a cheesesteak." *** is a cheesesteak? LOL. And I know its probably a pun on the "Don't eat the cheese" thing but that was stupid.

Another funny little part. Ennis says in reference to Sharper saying Payton owes him a dinner because of his interception return TD "And it won't be a cheesesteak." *** is a cheesesteak? LOL. And I know its probably a pun on the "Don't eat the cheese" thing but that was stupid.
Have you never heard of a philly cheesesteak sandwich?

Are you being serious?

BTW, was Bell dipping?

yeah cheesesteak is famous in Philly.
Its great to see those Eagles fans heckling our players and then sent packing with their tails between their legs. Thats stadium was totally empty at the end of the game except for WhoDats.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom