Final Round of Jerseys for Sale: All Drew Brees (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I have about 7-8 remaining Drew Brees Jersey's that I unfortunately need to sell. They are all Reebok/Nike authentic except the Color Rush Jersey which is just a step below the Authentic. It still has everything sewn on and is a rare and hard to find jersey. I'd like to keep one jersey. I am not 100% exact sure what I have but it is a mix on black/white/alternate jerseys. They all have different patches: Captains Patch, Tom Benson Patch, Walter Payton Patch. I really need to get $125 for each of them as they are all in pristine condition. My last go around I did not charge enough for the shipping so I need to charge $15 to cover my costs. If you are interested in a list and or pictures, please send me an email to
amf1272@gmail.com and I should reply tonight.

Thanks

wesleyTX13

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I have about 7-8 remaining Drew Brees Jersey's that I unfortunately need to sell. They are all Reebok/Nike authentic except the Color Rush Jersey which is just a step below the Authentic. It still has everything sewn on and is a rare and hard to find jersey. I'd like to keep one jersey. I am not 100% exact sure what I have but it is a mix on black/white/alternate jerseys. They all have different patches: Captains Patch, Tom Benson Patch, Walter Payton Patch. I really need to get $125 for each of them as they are all in pristine condition. My last go around I did not charge enough for the shipping so I need to charge $15 to cover my costs. If you are interested in a list and or pictures, please send me an email to
amf1272@gmail.com and I should reply tonight.

Thanks
Are they one size fits all?

OP
OP
Reaction score
Here are pics of the jerseys for sale. Please contact me if interested. $125 plus $15 for shipping. If you have any doubts I’m sure people that bought other jerseys can vogue for me.

Attachments

OP
OP
Reaction score
Black Nike and Color Rush sold.

Still available: White Nike, White Reebok, Black Reebok, Black Alternate Reebok

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom