Final Saints injury report: not good. Davenport and Janoris Jenkins out. PRob hurt now, too (1 Viewer)

I hope the pass rush sacks Ryan at least 12 times, considering that Lattimore and P.J. Williams look like the starting CBs. :covri:

I'm honestly glad we are able to give Davenport a week off. Even if it's under less than ideal circumstances. Also, Davenport didn't have the best game against the Falcon's Jake Matthew. So, I think losing Davenport and getting back Rankins is a wash. Losing PRob maybe been a issue for the defense.

They are probably gonna try to Jared Goff'd Hill with switching coverage.... But switching coverages takes a skill and disciplined secondary. One bad alignment and it's a wide open blown coverage. They will bracket Thomas more than likely and force Hill to pass to other targets. Which he has been pretty horrible at doing.

So, I got to go with the old folks here and JUST RUN THE BALL.

I'm honestly glad we are able to give Davenport a week off. Even if it's under less than ideal circumstances. Also, Davenport didn't have the best game against the Falcon's Jake Matthew. So, I think losing Davenport and getting back Rankins is a wash. Losing PRob maybe been a issue for the defense.

They are probably gonna try to Jared Goff'd Hill with switching coverage.... But switching coverages takes a skill and disciplined secondary. One bad alignment and it's a wide open blown coverage. They will bracket Thomas more than likely and force Hill to pass to other targets. Which he has been pretty horrible at doing.

So, I got to go with the old folks here and JUST RUN THE BALL.
Another reason to run the ball is Peat being back. He's better at run blocking. Also, Hill is an infinitely better runner than Brees. Josh Hill is healthy. Hurst is probably better at run blocking as well. Keep Atlanta's offense off the field when Jackrabbit is out, and it looks as though PRob is also out.

The way this year has gone, not even sweating it. We’ve been without Brees, Kamara, Thomas, Sanders, Davenport, Lattimore, and other important players at various times. We know how dominant we are when we have everyone, but the fact we still keep winning says a lot. I’m excited to see if we can clinch the South this weekend and sweep the failcons.

I'm willing to bet that Jones will play. They will try to take advantage of our banged up secondary.

Another reason to run the ball is Peat being back. He's better at run blocking. Also, Hill is an infinitely better runner than Brees. Josh Hill is healthy. Hurst is probably better at run blocking as well. Keep Atlanta's offense off the field when Jackrabbit is out, and it looks as though PRob is also out.
Also, I wouldn't kill ourselves trying to win this game. Rematch 2 weeks apart. It's kind of designed for to split instead of sweep.

We got a game to drop.... I was hoping to save it for KC for tiebreakers.

I hardly ever criticise our players, but I cringe when I see PJ Williams on the field. With Davenport out, which mean less pressure overall during the game, I see PJ getting torched a few times. Safeties are going to have to step up big time!

Yup.

Normally when a player pops up on the injury report late, like PRob, it means he got hurt during practice and, with a hamstring, seems impossible for him to play.

So we will likely be without Brees, Armstead, Davenport, Jenkins, Robinson and Callaway and maybe even Harris. Honestly, this is pretty terrible, lol.
This is bad. Really bad. A loss here and loss against KC puts GB in the drivers’s seat.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom