Final sign of the Apocolypse (Kiper on Colston) (1 Viewer)

Ti Rider

Me Worry?
Reaction score
This is the end boys....Draft "expert" Mel Kiper was on the Dan Patrick Show on ESPN radio this afternoon. After discussing Tony Romo, Dan asked Kiper about Colston.... I have listened to/watched Kiper for years....I have heard him say things like "I gave ____ a higher grade than everyone else. I watched game tape of him as backup fullback at Eastern Idaho Tech and knew he could play in the NFL" or some such garbage. I wouldn't describe myself as a "Kiper Hater" but have watched him long enough to know much of what he's says is pure bull excrement. So Kiper answers the question "Sometimes we miss a few" and praised Sean Payton for recognizing Colston's talent. He even discussed what a good moving trading Donte Stallworth was. I have watched Kiper for over a decade and have never heard ever admit "He missed on a guy". It's got to be the final sign of the apocolypse.........

Be afraid. Be very afraid. :eek:

This is the end boys....Draft "expert" Mel Kiper was on the Dan Patrick Show on ESPN radio this afternoon. After discussing Tony Romo, Dan asked Kiper about Colston.... I have listened to/watched Kiper for years....I have heard him say things like "I gave ____ a higher grade than everyone else. I watched game tape of him as backup fullback at Eastern Idaho Tech and knew he could play in the NFL" or some such garbage. I wouldn't describe myself as a "Kiper Hater" but have watched him long enough to know much of what he's says is pure bull excrement. So Kiper answers the question "Sometimes we miss a few" and praised Sean Payton for recognizing Colston's talent. He even discussed what a good moving trading Donte Stallworth was. I have watched Kiper for over a decade and have never heard ever admit "He missed on a guy". It's got to be the final sign of the apocolypse.........

I think he admitted whiffing on the whole "Manning vs Leaf" debate. But then I don't think he had much of a choice there.

No, Colston winning the Super Bowl MVP by scoring 3 TDs along the way to a 45-42 victory over the Colts will be the final sign for me :)

Who decision was to draft Colston? Are we assuming it was Payton?

on the front office show tonight on wwl, mickey loomis stated that our scouts from across the country (pro and college) will be converging on saints camp in the next couple of weeks. they will begin their "board" talk at that time. this is gonna be FUN!

Actually....I remember seeing Kiper saying back in March or so, on ESPN. They asked him about who some of the better sleeper small school guys were out there. And he mentioned Colston.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom