Finally a good thing about the BCS (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Our office is closing at 2:30 today because of the game, I can't add anything else good about the BCS.

I am closing early. Not sure what time yet though. Probably around 3ish.

I am closing early. Not sure what time yet though. Probably around 3ish.

If you need LSU's schedule for next year, I can get it for you if you want to start working on your LSU-hatin avatars. So much hate for someone so young. :hihi:

If you need LSU's schedule for next year, I can get it for you if you want to start working on your LSU-hatin avatars. So much hate for someone so young. :hihi:

Im good. All I need is USC up for the years since they will run the table and win it all next year. :hihi:

I dont like LSU and all of my freinds know that. It makes for more fun when there is someone to root against when we are watching games. I am a good sport about it. Hell my dad has season tickets and is in a suite for tonights game. I just dont really care for LSU, and a lot of their fans that I know.

Our office is closing at 2:30 today because of the game, I can't add anything else good about the BCS.

Maybe next year uga will win their conference. Or at least their division. If they would have done either this year youd be loving the bcs right now because uga would be in the national championship game or at least would have had a chance to win 1 game and get in. Win your conference and stop crying about the bcs already. UGA didnt get screwed by the bcs, you lost it on the field over the course of a whole season by not winning the sec over LSU.

BOP, when did I say we got screwed by the BCS? The BCS has produced 5 lousy games.

BOP, when did I say we got screwed by the BCS? The BCS has produced 5 lousy games.

My bad. Im drunk watching LSU vs tehOSU and assumed you were doing like a lot of other uga fans Ive come across and complaining because your team wadnt in the title game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom