Finally, A Yahoo Sports Media Hound Who Gets It! (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Though everyone in the media is afraid to take the #1 tag off of a New England that has yet to do anything impressive, at least this writer seems to be getting the real take on the teams in the league in his weekly power rankings... particularly the phony Ponyboys. It's a pretty good read. :grin:

It is a little concerning that 7 of the top 10 are NFC.......
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that the Kansas City @ New England AFC Championship Game has already been determined and the network covering that game has filmed the promos for it. There's really no other AFC teams that can make it to that game. It's a done deal.

But the NFC will have some suspense leading up to the postseason. It always does.

This season feels like 2013. A ton of loaded NFC teams with devastating defenses and smash mouth offenses... and a cream puff AFC that has no idea whats about to uppercut them in the Super Bowl.

I feel like whoever survives the NFC playoffs is going to obliterate whoever wins the AFC.

Though everyone in the media is afraid to take the #1 tag off of a New England that has yet to do anything impressive, at least this writer seems to be getting the real take on the teams in the league in his weekly power rankings... particularly the phony Ponyboys. It's a pretty good read. :grin:

i think i have to put carolina at #8 above the bears if cam isnt playing, not that they are that good, but that the other teams are just that weak

if cam is playing then they are no better then mid to low 20s team at best

It’ll thin out a bit when some of these teams start into the meat of the division schedules.

This season feels like 2013. A ton of loaded NFC teams with devastating defenses and smash mouth offenses... and a cream puff AFC that has no idea whats about to uppercut them in the Super Bowl.

I feel like whoever survives the NFC playoffs is going to obliterate whoever wins the AFC.

Nobody is going to obliterate the Pats. Beat, maybe. Obliterate? Nah.

and I don't buy it. I am not seeing any world beaters. San Fran is an obvious concern but I will have to see them play some tougher games and if we can just hang close, we could easily control our own destiny when they come to town to face a Drew Brees led Saints. There is a lot of football left to be played (I get that) but I feel better about this good run with them over there than I did about the run in 09 when it was Vikes and last year with the Rams. Time will tell.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom