Finally, an article that appreciates Brees (1 Viewer)

There are a lot of overlooked stats and situations that come into play. Brees has proved himself time and time again. I agree finally someone takes notice. It will be a very sad day when Drew retires. I still can't believe we actually had threads that were started with the topic of trading Brees or his arm strength is diminishing. I pray he can get another ring with us he really deserves it. Brees has carried this team through several seasons can the same be said for Brady,Rogers and Peyton?

Too bad the guy ended the article with the cheating comment and showed his bias, because otherwise, he is dead on. Brady and Manning have had great receivers, probably multiple future hall of famers. Drew has played with second tier guys and made them great. He's definitely in the conversation for GOAT.

Once Brees gets that second ring all the talk will change. It's coming, you can feel it. Just have to turn this defense around and we have the players, they are just all injured :covri:.

When he breaks all the records and has another ring they will have to say something.
On a side not he was listed as the no. 1 QB by Kurt Warner (sp?) ahead of Brady. I was shocked.

When he breaks all the records and has another ring they will have to say something.
On a side not he was listed as the no. 1 QB by Kurt Warner (sp?) ahead of Brady. I was shocked.

But Warner won't go on record as saying who he thinks is the best quarterback of the time. His list is always based on the last week's games only.

The season the Saints won the Super Bowl, Brees defeated: Manning, Brady, Warner, and Favre. Not too shabby.

Too bad the guy ended the article with the cheating comment and showed his bias, because otherwise, he is dead on. Brady and Manning have had great receivers, probably multiple future hall of famers. Drew has played with second tier guys and made them great. He's definitely in the conversation for GOAT.

I agree....that one line ruined an otherwise great article. It cheapened the whole thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom