finally, back at the UNO lakefront arena.....beer tasting (1 Viewer)

antipop

Phone's ringin', dude
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
http://wyes.org/events/beer.shtml

they held it at the riverwalk two years ago and it was awful.....i went twice at the lakefront arena and it was $$$$$

a little more expensive this year.....i will try to make it

No Cooter Brown's, Balcony Bar or Gordons?

Can I crash at your your place?

Anyone go to Heiner Brau in Covington? How is the place and the beer?

Last edited:
Can I crash at your your place?

if you don't mind babysitting a 5 year old while i go to the beer tasting :9:

i just remembered it's my weekend with my son.....can anyone make a fake ID for him???

if you don't mind babysitting a 5 year old while i go to the beer tasting :9:

i just remembered it's my weekend with my son.....can anyone make a fake ID for him???

I'm sure my girlfriend wouldn't mind another 5 yr old to watch. She doesn't drink beer. :)

the little dude's mother is being generous and will watch him for a couple of hours so i can go.......it's on

I'm not in the area so I can't make it but $35 seems like a pretty good deal. There was one of these in NYC and it was much more expensive than that.

I'm not in the area so I can't make it but $35 seems like a pretty good deal. There was one of these in NYC and it was much more expensive than that.

it used to be 20 bucks....but yeah, it's not a bad deal.....2 hours of shooting beer will give you a decent buzz....and towards the end, the samples get bigger

damn, i'd make the trip for delicious beers but ive already got tickets to katt williams for saturday.

it used to be 20 bucks....but yeah, it's not a bad deal.....2 hours of shooting beer will give you a decent buzz....and towards the end, the samples get bigger

I used to go to the event every year, even after I moved to Alabama. Then, last year freethehops.org began their annual Magic City Brewfest at Sloss Furnace in Birmingham. For 32 bucks, you get four hours of beer tasting and food. The only problem is the heat. WYES did the right thing going back to the Arena.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom