Finally cancelled my Cox TV service (1 Viewer)

The boat I was in with cable is that there is only one channel being watched and that was the Hallmark channel. The price to watch that one channel was too high.

The tv package I was paying for was always available, never throttled and was not prejudice to any particular channel. I received what I paid for.

Well when your Hallmark streaming is throttled and stuttering even though you have the premier tier of cable internet, don't come crying to me.

I used to giggle at the commercials with the lady saying "I'm sticking with Cox!"

I don't miss it one bit. If you want local channels, grab a $50 HD antenna on Amazon. Local ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX in HD for no monthly fee.

my bundle deal just ended also. my bill was $240 and this is ridiculous for cable. i have been looking on this thread to try and find a good solution.
i have netflix and like to watch HBO and movie channels.

Think im going to go with Playstationvue. they had a good article about the pros & cons between sling tv and PLaystationvue.

just need a Hd antena for the local.

i did also post this in the cord cutter thread to hehehehe

Sling Tv has a $5 add on that has hallmark. They also have options to add hbo and Cinemax. I have been using sling and hd antenna and it's working good for me. I have Amazon prime so also get Amazon tv which has a lot of tv shows.

Sling Tv has a $5 add on that has hallmark. They also have options to add hbo and Cinemax. I have been using sling and hd antenna and it's working good for me. I have Amazon prime so also get Amazon tv which has a lot of tv shows.

How have you been enjoying Hallmark?

I canceled over a year ago. Just my wife and I and we aren't crazy HD streamers or anything so we've always been fine with the lowest tier internet (was 5 Mb). Problem is everyone has been bumped up in tier once or twice so now my lowest tier internet costs 20% more than it did 8 months ago since we are now in the 15 Mb tier (still the lowest). Thanks...I guess. :/

If I had another way to watch the Saints I'd tell DirecTv to take a hike. I'm hoping the NFL soon provides another way to catch all of the games, though I think the current deal with DTV goes through 2022. :(

Get an Amazon Fire TV and install Kodi and you'll be able to watch any sporting event you like. Along with any movie you desire.

my bundle deal just ended also. my bill was $240 and this is ridiculous for cable. i have been looking on this thread to try and find a good solution.
i have netflix and like to watch HBO and movie channels.

Think im going to go with Playstationvue. they had a good article about the pros & cons between sling tv and PLaystationvue.

just need a Hd antena for the local.

i did also post this in the cord cutter thread to hehehehe
I'm going to give Sling a shot. I just got a coupon for a free month of service. I like Vue, but don't feel it's truly a watch anywhere your of service.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom