Finally got a original one (3 Viewers)

How can you tell reprints from the real deal? I'd guess that's a reprint by the fact he says new.

Believe the originals will have the NFL logo bottom right and are actually 24 x 36,bottom left 1988 costacos etc, also paper quality to, prints are a little smaller 20 x 30 without the logo, if you search completed listings, the sell the prints quite often for 49.00

Believe the originals will have the NFL logo bottom right and are actually 20 x 36,bottom left 1988 costacos etc, also paper quality to, prints are a little smaller 20 x 30 without the logo, if you search completed listings, the sell the prints quite often for 49.00

I have a reprint that has the NFL logo on the bottom right and the Costacos info on the bottom left and is 24 x 36. I bought it from a guy here on Saintsreport a few years ago.... I know he got a very high quality scan of it.

Not saying that yours is not an original... but I am saying that it was possible to get a replica of this poster with the specs you mentioned.

Every time I see that poster I have to giggle a little. I wonder how far ahead of the others Sam is in order to make it look like all the guys are the same height.

I have a reprint that has the NFL logo on the bottom right and the Costacos info on the bottom left and is 24 x 36. I bought it from a guy here on Saintsreport a few years ago.... I know he got a very high quality scan of it.

Not saying that yours is not an original... but I am saying that it was possible to get a replica of this poster with the specs you mentioned.

Totally agree. On the poster the paper quality doesn't look like a print on this, it looks old , hate to admit it but it was very dusty too, either way happy to have it for the collection :)

Totally agree. On the poster the paper quality doesn't look like a print on this, it looks old , hate to admit it but it was very dusty too, either way happy to have it for the collection :)

As long as your happy with it, that's all that counts!

I swear with the collection you, me and a few others on here have, we could open a very nice Saints museum!

I know how you feel about getting one of the originals. I got the original "TEAM CLEATUS"and the box has never been opened.:9:

Got the DP poster last year for Christmas, it's framed I just need to hang it on the wall just like the rest of the things in my Saints room

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom