Finally got an XBox 360: Need a party game (1 Viewer)

Party game? Yeah, I agree..something like Guitar Hero or Rock Band, everyone always gets a good laugh at people playing these games....Halo or CoD4 if you want multiplayer combat...

Party Game is Rock Band, but be weary that the Guitar for Rock Band becomes less responsive over time. Guitar Hero's Guitars seem to be more sturdy. And no you can't use either guitar for the other game.

Bomberman Live (probably like 7 bucks to download)...seriously this game is ridiculously awesome.

haven't played rock band.

my suggestions are FIFA (you can play w/4 people and it's a blast) halo (same thing, online w/4 people is awesome) and guitar hero. you can't play COD w/guests so i wouldn't go that way.

Definately Rock Band, in fact, i'm going to buy a second 360 just to have rock band in the main living room with the better surround sound system. My office gaming room really isn't big enough for a 4 player game.

Party Game is Rock Band, but be weary that the Guitar for Rock Band becomes less responsive over time. Guitar Hero's Guitars seem to be more sturdy. And no you can't use either guitar for the other game.

I use GH2 guitar on Rock Band all the time..

Some of the most fun I've ever had playing video games with friends was indeed Bomberman, Super Bomberman, etc...

Lengthy suggestions welcome.

Rock band is your best bet. However, when this baby launches(link below) it will be a must have for party games..well, for a party of 2...well, make that ARMY of 2.

this games main focus will be co-op playing. This means it's not a pvp game or single player game where co-op playing is just tacked on..nope, co-op gameplay is the MAIN focus of the game which means a lot of fun to be had for 2 people. I hear you will also be able to play with each other through the entire campaign through xbox live.

Army of 2...check it out.

nice vid teaser

http://www.gamespot.com/video/932860/6184587/army-of-two-official-trailer-6

and nice review below

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/armyoftwo/index.html?tag=result;img;0

But for now, Rock band is the way to go. My wife will not touch games at all but Guitar hero or Rock Band she actually enjoys playing.

Last edited:
you should have bought a ps3 :shrug:

sorry, couldn't resist :hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom