Finally! People are starting to realize that Dane Cook is not funny. (1 Viewer)

My problem with Dane is that he over explains his jokes. He takes so long on the delivery that you get bored waiting for a punch line that can't live up to the explanation.

I am in agreeance with this thread.

/12 character amendment to "I agree."

I thought he was really funny until I watched his series on HBO. I think he is the least modest person I have ever seen. I mean he is a successfull comedian, but he talked about himself like he was the pope or the president or something of equal importance. He has really lost it.

I thought he was really funny until I watched his series on HBO. I think he is the least modest person I have ever seen. I mean he is a successfull comedian, but he talked about himself like he was the pope or the president or something of equal importance. He has really lost it.

The runaway success of "Employee of the Month" must have gone to his head.

I like him. Hes a story teller who I can relate too, not just joke/punchline.

Backlash is common when one become popular.

He's a good performer. Not the best writer but I find him interesting very much as the article stated, in his commoness.

It's not sophisticated, but neither is a subway sandwhich.

I had never heard of him and then I caught Tourgasm on HBO and found he was a pompous lamestard. I found the comedians that surrounded him were much funnier and they all acted like they worshipped him. I caught part of his comedy show and it blew so I have never seen the end of it.

I think to be a really great comedian you have to be somewhat humble and very intelligent. Dane Cook is neither.

I had no idea who he was until I saw a picture of him and remembered he was the guy who hosted Saturday Night Live that I had no idea of he was.

I thought he was real funny on SNL. Haven't seen him anywhere else.

John Oates<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_38097", true); </SCRIPT>​

I miss Acreboy​

He's Gone Oh you, Oh you'd
better learn how to face it

He is the Pauly Shore of his generation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom