Financials for refs (1 Viewer)

bonnjer

Let the Wins Count begin!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone is digging into the financial situations for the two refs most directly involved in the no call? Would seem that someone out there would have that idea by now.

I'm pretty sure there'd have to be better probable cause to search a private citizen's bank records than a blown call in a football game, even if it was the most important game for the entire NFC.

I wonder if anyone is digging into the financial situations for the two refs most directly involved in the no call? Would seem that someone out there would have that idea by now.
The fbi should be involved but they don’t care. If this happened to a big market team there would be hell to pay.

The fbi should be involved but they don’t care. If this happened to a big market team there would be hell to pay.

Not true. If there is enough evidence brought to the FBI, by a reputable person/source, they will at the very least, review what is presented to them. But it does not guarantee in any way, shape or form, an organized investigation will happen. And no formal response will be given to the source, for reasons that are pretty obvious. The investigation would take on a life of its own, within the agency.

Not true. If there is enough evidence brought to the FBI, by a reputable person/source, they will at the very least, review what is presented to them. But it does not guarantee in any way, shape or form, an organized investigation will happen. And no formal response will be given to the source, for reasons that are pretty obvious. The investigation would take on a life of its own, within the agency.
This FBI? They lost all their credibility playing political favorites.

Love or hate the original Al Davis but in his prime he would fully committ to uncover the dirt. Wish there were still owners like that. He couldn't give 2 sheets about what the Commish thought of him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom