ok this is a task i know many of you can complete
just try to find as many saints videos online and post them here
videos of the games please not of fans and the older the vid the better
lets see what you guy and girls can do!

ok this is a task i know many of you can complete
just try to find as many saints videos online and post them here
videos of the games please not of fans and the older the vid the better
lets see what you guy and girls can do!

Sure, why not use up our time and bandwidth finding stuff for you because you're too lazy.

I really love PB&J sandwiches. Everyone make one and bring it to me so I can eat them and enjoy them. Hurry up. White bread only!

wow
what is wrong with you guys?
i wanted to make a comp. for you guys of what vid you post but nevermind i guess.
all i can say is wow what great fans

wow
what is wrong with you guys?
i wanted to make a comp. for you guys of what vid you post but nevermind i guess.
all i can say is wow what great fans

Well, you didn't exacly say than, nor did you ask in a way that would stimulate most people to do that for you. It came off more "chop chop my vassals, make it so. Your August lord commands it!"

Yoou might have stated what you were trying to accomplish, so breaking out with the "Wow what great fans comment" only cements an already negative slant to your posts thus far. Shame really, but unfortunately net ettiquette is a good thing to use in such avenues.

Good luck with your project..

You'll get many of this season and some from last season here
www.tenyardtorrents.com

Getting videos of games takes a lot of time, programs, hard drive space and effort. Don't expect someone to just post a link and all the Saints games since 1967 will come up straight away. The ability to cap the TV and put it on the internet has only come about in the last few years. Anyways there are already a lot of great highlight videos on here by the likes of Domedog and mattgobear so make sure someone hasn't already done what you wanna do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom