Finding Real estate in emerging markets (1 Viewer)

AirRV?

Interesting. Wonder how they navigate the liability issues.

Outdoorsy.com is the one ive seen the most of.. no clue about the liability, leave it to an insurance guy to pose such questions. :hihi: ... i know some folks who have made so much money off of renting out their personal RV that theyre planning to buy a second and thrd RV to rent out as well, so it’s sort of a booming Mini-business/side hustle.. again though, that could all change once air travel becomes more feasible again.

Outdoorsy.com is the one ive seen the most of.. no clue about the liability, leave it to an insurance guy to pose such questions. :hihi: ... i know some folks who have made so much money off of renting out their personal RV that theyre planning to buy a second and thrd RV to rent out as well, so it’s sort of a booming Mini-business/side hustle.. again though, that could all change once air travel becomes more feasible again.
Confused about those price points
what are people using these for? If I had one I’d be hitting all campgrounds/nature
but those prices are double what some fairly nice cabins would be
youre not going to a city bc parking and it’s about the same as a decent hotel
??
someone help me make sense of this

So I just checked out the site. What a great idea instead of your class A 200k sitting, you can rent it out for $400 a nite. They even have class A for 250 a nite (mileage restrictions).

And looks like they partnered with liberty mutual to provide liability and physical damage coverage for the owner while rented. (up to 1mm limits).

What a cool idea.

So I just checked out the site. What a great idea instead of your class A 200k sitting, you can rent it out for $400 a nite. They even have class A for 250 a nite (mileage restrictions).

And looks like they partnered with liberty mutual to provide liability and physical damage coverage for the owner while rented. (up to 1mm limits).

What a cool idea.
I’m still not understanding it

So I have a question that fits here better than anywhere else.

for those of you in or who follow real estate closely, what sources give you a birds eye view of what the market is doing? And I’m talking about figuring out when is a good time to buy. I have the money to buy now and I thought that Covid shutdown would have made buyers wary or nervous but what I have found in New Orleans was houses were moving fast. One person had a buyer a day after listing. Others not much longer. Is it a sellers market or have I seen a bad sample size. I’m also looking at how to research what a neighborhood is doing. I’ve read several books about where the rubber meets the road actions but not much about sources on when to strike.

Inventory is low in the housing market right now . It's a seller's market for sure right now profit wise.
Buyers get more bang for there buck with the low interest rates. 2.72% last week .
The housing market is still booming.
I expect it to slow down in February.

Inventory is low in the housing market right now . It's a seller's market for sure right now profit wise.
Buyers get more bang for there buck with the low interest rates. 2.72% last week .
The housing market is still booming.
I expect it to slow down in February.

im looking but not rushing. I just want to keep myself ready to strike. And I’m curious to see what kind of stimulation the new regime has in mind.

I studied to be a real estate appraiser and got my learners, but didn't follow through with it. It was worth it in the long run, it helped me understand the real estate market, then later became a realtor. I have a 3-5 year plan now, but it can always change, due to unforeseen circumstances.

im looking but not rushing. I just want to keep myself ready to strike. And I’m curious to see what kind of stimulation the new regime has in mind.
My house gained $160,000.00 from DEC 2012 To Nov 2020.
Roughly 20 k a year. Located between bmore and DC.
Certain beach properties have increased 100k in the last year in OC Md.

My suggestion is pretty simple wherever they're building a lot of townhomes with high hoa"s, buy nearby established community houses with little to no hoa's.

Foreclosure flips are risky as well. If you go that route you need to be an onhand do it yourselfer. Just avoid mold related property.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom