Fine Dining at Disney World (1 Viewer)

Artist point at the wilderness lodge is our favorite couples night out restaurant

The food is amazing - great steak and their Salmon is to die for. Even more amazing is their service. Attentive, service minded but not the least intrusive. Perfect for a romantic dinner. We have never had a single bad experience there.

Being there just before Christmas is even better since IMHO Wilderness Lodge has THE best Christmas decorations of any disney resort

Jiko at the Animal Kingdom Lodge is pretty excellent and authentic.
Flying Fish is great on the Boardwalk.
California Grill is good, but more worth it for the excellent view.

For a romantic evening, and if wanting the definitive experience, I recommend Victoria and Albert's at the Grand Floridian.

The Boma Buffet at Animal Kingdom Lodge is great.

If you do go, get the Tusker Beer ( from Africa ) its really really really good.

Both Animal Kingdom Lodge resturants are very good. Jiko is one of my favorite places in Disney.

The Italian resturant in Epcot was good, too.

You absolutley MUST do the Luau at least once. It is very worth it!!

Just my luck! I've looked at most of the suggestions an they're all booked!

WTH!!!!!

I can only blame myself:covri:

WTH!!!!!

Keep trying - Cancellations will come in and sometimes there will be openings. A few years ago we managed to take a week long vacation at the last moment (Started planning 3 weeks before) to Disney over Christmas and had to improvise but we did manage somehow to get most of what we wanted.

One word of advice - I know that previously the cancellations showed up in Disneys system around 8 am ET in the morning (don't know if that is still the case) but if so and if you are able to check at that time - that is when I would check to see if a timeslot has become available

It's been a very long time, but Victoria and Albert's at the Grand Floridian was very good.

Artist point at the wilderness lodge is our favorite couples night out restaurant

The food is amazing - great steak and their Salmon is to die for. Even more amazing is their service. Attentive, service minded but not the least intrusive. Perfect for a romantic dinner. We have never had a single bad experience there.

Being there just before Christmas is even better since IMHO Wilderness Lodge has THE best Christmas decorations of any disney resort

Seconded. Great high-end food. And if you're not staying there, just to walk the lobby of the Wilderness Lodge and outside grounds (with a stream and waterfalls) is sort of "romantic". Artsist point over lloks the main waterfall, in fact.

WTH!!!!!

We went to the restaurants I referenced in the above post in June. Keep checking daily, as cancellations happen often. Also, most of these places (Jiko and Flying Fish for certain) do accept walk-ins even though reservations are highly recommended.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom