Finnegan! (1 Viewer)

They might make a few plays here and there, but they'll take far more lumps than they give. It would take a whole year plus another TC before you see consistency. If ever.

Anyone who has watched this game long enough has seen this play out before yes?

That's why my motto this season has been "Our train is on schedule."

I don't expect a great team this year. I just want to see us compete. I want to see our young guys get a lot of snaps and improve.

Another 7-9 season would be crap on paper, though. 3 straight? Eh. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth. But I'm absolutely convinced 7-9 is our floor. It might be our ceiling too. But I can't fathom us being worse than that.

My expectations for Crawley is Harris is that we see marginal improvement from them, but nothing that's going to make us confident that they can compete on a daily basis. They both went undrafted for a reason, simply not good players.

Finnegan should have never been released to begin with. Just the staff showing unwarranted confidence in Crawley and Harris.

Harris at least is around the ball. He doesn't always make the play but he's around the ball. Crawley is garbage.

but no team should have rookie UDFAs as they're 3rd and 4th CBs. that's insanity.

This goes out to all those who said, "forget K. Lewis (before we knew of the injury), give these young 'up and coming' guys a shot."

Well, this is what happens. They'll be bbq chicken all year.

Breaux didn't look too great early last season either. Time and game experience helps. Pass rush disappeared in 4th quarter.

I'm on board with bringing him back.

Finnegan...again.

Harris at least is around the ball. He doesn't always make the play but he's around the ball. Crawley is garbage.

but no team should have rookie UDFAs as they're 3rd and 4th CBs. that's insanity.

I do like Harris more than Crawley. I'd say Harris was pretty bad today, but there seems to be something there. Crabtree really abused him at times.

Crawley though, he seems to be hanging on because of some interceptions he made during training camp. I wouldn't be shocked if he wasn't on this team by midseason.

I think the staff is really doing this team a disservice by throwing those guys out there. This team has numerous holes, but I'm curious how much better they would be if they could atleast have more than one corner that isn't a liability.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom