Fins Shopping #1 Pick? (1 Viewer)

deltadawg

All-Pro
Reaction score
You think the Saints will go for it? Who would you draft then at #1?

Don't think so.... we need more than just one player to get things back on track.

watermarkphp.jpg

We'd have to give up the entire draft to move that far up to the number 1 pick. Noone is worth that in this draft. Noone is ever worth that IMO. For the Jets to move up one spot in 06 to the 2nd overall pick they offered us two firsts and a 3rd.

payton did say he wanted ellis...i don't think we trade to #1 though..too much to lose

I was thinking the same thing!! But Ellis would be nice!

if I really did that I would cry because we would be giving up to much IMO and the draft is more deep than anything. There really isn;t a clear cut number 1, but there will be good players to be had lasting into at least round 4. Good year to have a few extra late round picks IMO.

So if we did have 1, I would have to take McFadden and offer him up to Jerry Jones. Basicly trade back down, SO I really hope we don't trade up. Trade down if anything.

Didn't we learn enough from the Ricky and Johnathan Sullivan trades to stay where we are? Or why don't we learn from the Pats, who stockpile more picks then the Russians.

You think the Saints will go for it? Who would you draft then at #1?
I don't think there's anyway the Saints move to #1, but if they had the pick I'd take McFadden and trade him to the highest bidder.....hello Dallas!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom