Fire Craft (1 Viewer)

Consigliere

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If there is a merged "Complaints About Craft" thread, and I sure hope there is, then please put this in it.

Besides the turnovers, the three worst plays for us were given up by Jason Craft. It seemed that every time the Steelers converted a first down or scored, #21 was getting burnt. Do we have any young talent that we could try instead???

fire?? dont you mean cut?? lol

but i agree...he needs to be released this off-season along with the other CB's except MM and freddy.

Yeah, he's peaked as a player and his peak wasn't that high to begin with.

We're stuck with him this year, but I'm sure Payton's gonna address the CB posistion next year.

No. Curtis Deloatch is not a step up. Craft is bad, but behind him is worse. We need Fred Thomas back on the field.

If there is a merged "Complaints About Craft" thread, and I sure hope there is, then please put this in it.
Did you use the search feature?

I'm sure Craft will be here for the rest of the season. The Saints need to address the defense in the off season, without question. A couple of corners another safety, LB and a DT(To spell Big Hollis)The offense is scary good and should only get better.

Besides the turnovers, the three worst plays for us were given up by Jason Craft. It seemed that every time the Steelers converted a first down or scored, #21 was getting burnt. Do we have any young talent that we could try instead???

who's going to replace him? are you going to suit up? or do we just go to city park and pull a Cb of the CB tree?

And replace him with who? Why did we cut the kid we drafted this year? He can't possibly be any worse than Craft. I say next year, all day 1 picks are CBs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom