Fire Dennis Allen and bring in Wade Phillips (1 Viewer)

Not the peyton way. He'll change at the end of the season, but we have to put up with all the penalties, missed assignments and poor effort until then.

I would bring in Wade Phillips ASAP. This guy has his defenses playing tough. We need to be average.

Yeah hold your breath and wait for that to happen.

There is nothing that Wade Philips could or would do that would make a change right now at this point in the season. A crash course in Wade Philips defense and philosophy is not something that can be taught or learned in a week.

We will be fine. If we are still performing this way by week 7, then we have cause for concern. We have a manageable stretch coming up. So, we can realistically get back to playing discipline football. At least gain some confidence and swagger

Wade Phillips doesn’t overcomplicate his defense unlike Dennis Allen.

we has almost the same guys last year and they ran Allen’s system very effectively. But, it has always been slow to start season and very frequently slow to start games. Like somebody said above, I’ll worry about defense if it takes a few more games to get it straight, but not until then.

I would bring in Wade Phillips ASAP. This guy has his defenses playing tough. We need to be average.
We don't have that Von Miller guy that constantly comes off the edge that Phillips loves.

Yes!!! Someone else who sees the sun! I've been wanting us to get Wade since before GW. He is perfect but I think there is something between Wade and the Saints. That move just makes too much sense

As noted earlier, 'ain't gonna happen this year'. Coach Payton does not manage that way. Now I do believe that unless things change and fast Dennis Allen is in great jeopardy once the season ends as it is obvious that the defense has no clue what they are doing and the coaching is poor and that extends to the other assistants, minus the DL. It is really disappointing and sad to see a defense with a ton of talented guys under perform week after week. IMO coaching is a big part of that and also I am starting to believe that too many, with only a few exceptions, have eaten the cheese this year!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom