Fire Gentry (1 Viewer)

Scott Kushner and The Bird Writes have excellent articles

Amen to both articles.

His seat got cold over the last month, but it inevitably got hot again. These last 2 games have been horribly coached. Horribly played by the players of course, as well. But horrendous rotations, ATO’s, timeout usage, etc.. from Gentry.

Is there anyone that comes to mind to replace Gentry? Griffin strikes me as the kind of guy who knows his plan 10 steps out. Is the reason we stuck with Gentry(besides his relationship with Griffin) because there was no immediate replacement available that he wanted in Gentry's place?

Is there anyone that comes to mind to replace Gentry? Griffin strikes me as the kind of guy who knows his plan 10 steps out. Is the reason we stuck with Gentry(besides his relationship with Griffin) because there was no immediate replacement available that he wanted in Gentry's place?

Gentry should be fired tonight. There’s an assistant on that bench that would be better than Gentry. I actually think it’s Fred Vinson.

Just watching that game last night, the first thought that came to mind...."This is not a well coached team". Can't make free throws, and too many turnovers. 4 winning seasons out of 16. Nice guy, great assistant....but definitely not the guy you want out front. If they're serious about keeping Zion for the long term and bringing in credible free agents, for once this franchise needs to bring in a proven winner

The confidence is definitely not there. I don't know if it's confidence in their ability to run the play he's drawing up or confidence in the coach drawing up something ridiculous. Ball definitely looks like he's saying he can't do something in that play.

Pels doing their best LSU impression with a late 4th quarter collapse. It's not a total collapse, but they're trying hard to give it up. Argh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom