Fire them…Yes or No? I am definitely a YES! (1 Viewer)

Fire the coaches now…yes or no?

• Total voters
I keep saying this, but now is the time to change.
Assuming Brady retires, everyone in the NFCS is starting over.
You don’t have to chase a Rodgers/Mahomes/Allen. You can make a turnaround next season.
This! Perfect time to stop falling down the mountain. I noticed the narrative in the media is to can the Denver coach. DA walked into a good situation and blown it up while in a terrible division.

Allen has a 4.3 time running out of press conferences.

I’ve been saying it for awhile now…..it has to start at the very top. Every gamble Mickey Loomis has made the last couple of seasons has blown up in the teams’ faces. It is clear mismanagement. Dennis Allen is just another gamble Loomis made and lost. Time to clean house and start fresh.

This! Perfect time to stop falling down the mountain. I noticed the narrative in the media is to can the Denver coach. DA walked into a good situation and blown it up while in a terrible division.
You are correct DA couldn’t have walked into a better situation the one thing loomis missed is DA ability to be a leader he flat out wiffed on this

Mrs Benson is not firing loomis I highly doubt it but I could see her firing this coaching staff

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom