Firemen Ed JETS chant guy is a fraud (1 Viewer)

He is a New Jersey Fireman...; he isn't even from New York!

He was a fireman in the FDNY. But left for medical reasons which like most NY fireman leave as. He was not well liked in his firehouse in manhattan for his role with the Jets. I just think he is such a phony he admitted to liking the dolphins and cowboys growing up and yet he is the unofficial mascot for the Jets. I was born a Saints fan and I'll die a Saints fan. Who Dat!

Where is it written that you can't root for one team and then root for another. Anyway, the guy has been to every game for years and leads the crowd in the chant. The Jets gave him the game ball after their win against the Pats. I don't get the hate.

Sorry I beilive in suporting one team. WHo dat

He is a New Jersey Fireman...; he isn't even from New York!
Jets fan base I think is more parts of Jersey and Long Island...

New York area is big. Like 10-15 million people...

At one time most Jersy people were Dolphine fans. The Jets only have a fan base when the team does well.

Ok, they've got a 70 year old d**chebag cheerleader who wears a helmet in case he falls off his big-wheel on the way to the game,
704826982.jpg

And We've got Him, The most Awesome Breakdancing Robot in the history of robots, take your pick
optimus-saint.jpg

Last edited:
You may be a little too young to remember Crazy George. He used to beat his little drum at the games when I was pretty young. Cant really remember when he stopped doing that.

i seem to remember I thought he looked like Terry Bradshaw. And if memory serves me correctly, he was on the Shoe Town commercial(s). "Shoe Town! Shoe Town" as he beat that drum.

Ok, they've got a 70 year old d**chebag cheerleader who wears a helmet to protect himself from all the beer bottles that get thrown at him.
704826982.jpg

And We've got Him, take your pick
optimus-saint.jpg

I'm not sure exactly what the message is here?

You saying the Robot guy has to have a full suit of armor to protect him from the thrown beer bottles? Are you saying the robot is cooler or lamer?

i seem to remember I thought he looked like Terry Bradshaw. And if memory serves me correctly, he was on the Shoe Town commercial(s). "Shoe Town! Shoe Town" as he beat that drum.

He was PAID to cheer the Saints back in the 70's. He also did Vikes, Oilers and more. He has a website and you can hire him to this day. He claimed to invent the wave.

I remember the Shoe Town commercials. "Krazy George here with Krazy George...PRI-CES!!!!"

http://www.krazygeorge.com/indexFS.html

He was PAID to cheer the Saints back in the 70's. He also did Vikes, Oilers and more. He has a website and you can hire him to this day. He claimed to invent the wave.

I remember the Shoe Town commercials. "Krazy George here with Krazy George...PRI-CES!!!!"

http://www.krazygeorge.com/indexFS.html

I remember those when I was a kid. Always showed them on Saturday night during Space 1999.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom