FireSeanPayton.com (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
firecoachwhatever.com is always bought almost every time a professional sport changes coaches, and many times when major NCAA schools change coaches. Nothing new

fire(insert coach name here).com is already cliche. it's just a gamble someone makes on a coach being unpopular. that site isn't going to get many hits anytime soon.

how can you not think he would be betterin college. just think about these questions.

how many times did he go for it on 4th when we could have kicked field goals instead?

how many times did he run the same running play from the one against i think phili?

what play does payton call on 4th and 1? not a a run play to bush whp cpnverts almost every time he runs on 3rd or 4th and 1 or when you have karney that can get you that 1 but instead we throw deep balls

how many times did he run the same play to patten which was a 1 yard slant that got nowhere on 3rd and 5 or more?

why do you try to be cute and run a reverse when you are trying to run out the clock when tampa had 0 timeouts and werent doing anything on offense?

there was more but i just think of them all right now. all of those reasons are reasons why he would do better in college.
Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?

I have to admit that I was pretty angry after the Tampa game, and I think that he may have put us out of playoff contention by that ridiculous call. However, fire him? That is absurd. I think he is a great coach who has made some mistakes. He will not repeat them, IMO.

firecoachwhatever.com is always bought almost every time a professional sport changes coaches, and many times when major NCAA schools change coaches. Nothing new

quoted for truth.. insert any coaches name & there is a "firecoach____.com". It has nothing to do with the owner of the site not liking Payton, it is just a site built to generate page hits... so the more you visit the site, the more you help the person who owns it.

To the OP: I know you don't necessarily agree with the content of the linked site, but I wish you would delete this thread.

I think you'll find fire(all NFL head coaches).com URLs camped. Fans eventually become disillusioned most head coaches eventually and web sites to fire them start generating traffic and revenue for the one that camped the URL.

We should start a new site:

FireTheNextUnknownHeadCoachOfTheSaints.com

That way we can always be ahead of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom