FireSeanPayton.com (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are talking about a coach after his first year could have beat Jindal in the Governor's race. The only time I want to here the word fire and Coach Payton's name in the same sentece, is him firing up the Defence!!!

Anybody have any ideas for a site that keeps the same name, but maybe in a humorous way? I'd much rather turn the site into something more fun.

Thanks for chiming in. It shouldn't be too difficult to make the site overtly tongue-in-cheek, parody in nature. Similar to Despair, Inc. and their mock motivational posters.

Thanks for chiming in. It shouldn't be too difficult to make the site overtly tongue-in-cheek, parody in nature. Similar to Despair, Inc. and their mock motivational posters.

A while back I thought about doing something like that. I thought about doing some fake news about the Saints (kinda like The Onion.) I also thought about doing something like "fire sean payton - and other stupid ideas for the city of new orleans." Perhaps this is the direction I will be moving in...

I'd still like some more input from anyone willing to throw out some ideas.

At least he takes responsibility for his mistakes. So far I am very impressed with most of his coaching decisions.

how can you not think he would be betterin college. just think about these questions.

how many times did he go for it on 4th when we could have kicked field goals instead?

how many times did he run the same running play from the one against i think phili?

what play does payton call on 4th and 1? not a a run play to bush whp cpnverts almost every time he runs on 3rd or 4th and 1 or when you have karney that can get you that 1 but instead we throw deep balls

how many times did he run the same play to patten which was a 1 yard slant that got nowhere on 3rd and 5 or more?

why do you try to be cute and run a reverse when you are trying to run out the clock when tampa had 0 timeouts and werent doing anything on offense?

there was more but i just think of them all right now. all of those reasons are reasons why he would do better in college.
Because those are all things that college coaches do on a regular basis.:9:

OK, let me say this: I have no idea who stkenfromva is, but I am the creator of the site. I do sometimes come here to read comments, especially when I notice an increase in traffic such as there has been in recent days (thanks to this thread!)
QUOTE]

I need a website designed maybe you can help me along since i sent all the traffic your way lol.

We can talk - and thanks for the traffic. The site had been pretty slow since the season ended.

A while back I thought about doing something like that. I thought about doing some fake news about the Saints (kinda like The Onion.) I also thought about doing something like "fire sean payton - and other stupid ideas for the city of new orleans." Perhaps this is the direction I will be moving in...

I'd still like some more input from anyone willing to throw out some ideas.

Socalcane, seriously! If what you are wanting to do is a parody or humorous angle with the Saints, then I think that you should get another domain name and then maybe call it the "Saints Onion" or something. Then put the present domain name into hiatus. There may come a time when Peyton deserves to be fired, but now is not the time.

That being said, being honest here, as a fan I would be terribly embarrased to have any association with that domain name, much less link to it in my sig. Of course, if $2 per mo. means more to you than your own reputation, by all means! Keep it. But I don't want to see another word posted about it on my site. This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom