FireSeanPayton.com (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
http://fireseanpayton.com/

That's crazy lol, did'nt know if anyone else knew this was out there. A business friend of mine sent the link and i thought it was a joke.

After the Tampa Game last year I said it. But really did'nt mean it I love S.dot

Total crap. I am going to buy that URL when it expires so that nobody else can put trash like that up.

Ridiculous
Give the guy a break.. he's only in his second year of coaching. we should be asking questions after his 3rd or 4th year of coaching. IMO this is just a bump in the road. He'll get over it and who know's maybe next season, He'll give us one hell of a season.
GO Sean Payton
GO SAINTS

he should be fired i have been saying this all year long. he is made for the college game not pros.

Why are you hanging around here? Scroll up to the top of the page and click on the link in the first post. Pull up a chair and make yourself at home. :mwink:

how can you not think he would be betterin college. just think about these questions.

how many times did he go for it on 4th when we could have kicked field goals instead?

how many times did he run the same running play from the one against i think phili?

what play does payton call on 4th and 1? not a a run play to bush whp cpnverts almost every time he runs on 3rd or 4th and 1 or when you have karney that can get you that 1 but instead we throw deep balls

how many times did he run the same play to patten which was a 1 yard slant that got nowhere on 3rd and 5 or more?

why do you try to be cute and run a reverse when you are trying to run out the clock when tampa had 0 timeouts and werent doing anything on offense?

there was more but i just think of them all right now. all of those reasons are reasons why he would do better in college.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom