First Captain Marvel trailer released - Dec 3 Trailer Update (1 Viewer)

boutrous

the only way I know how
Reaction score
Apparently there was a short trailer during the game we all missed:

Doesn't appear to add anything too new.

OP
OP
Grandadmiral

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
Curious how Antman gets out of the quantum realm and what role Captain Marvel will play in Endgame. Should be fun.
Remember in Ant-Man and the Wasp, Janet warned him about getting caught in a time vortex while he was in the Quantum Realm. That's how he gets out.

UndeadSnoopy

Coffin Fresh!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Remember in Ant-Man and the Wasp, Janet warned him about getting caught in a time vortex while he was in the Quantum Realm. That's how he gets out.
That makes sense. I'll admit I misread the mid credits scene. I thought that it was just Marvel's way of explaining why Antman wouldn't play a role in Endgame. I believed their focus would be on the original Avengers. I was surprised to see Antman in the first trailer.

MLU

Please respect my decision!
Reaction score
Just really curious of how big of a role she'll play in Endgame. Is she the one who rescues Antman? Stark?
Not just Endgame, but all Marvel films from this film forward. I have a feeling that she replaces Captain America as the leader and face of the Avengers.

OP
OP
Grandadmiral

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
Not just Endgame, but all Marvel films from this film forward. I have a feeling that she replaces Captain America as the leader and face of the Avengers.
I'm biased, but IMHO, Carol Danvers is the Cyborg of Marvel. They will push her and force her acceptance despite the fact that she's not an interesting character (at least in the comics).

Of course I'm giving the movie a chance though.

UndeadSnoopy

Coffin Fresh!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to Endgame but kinda dreading it too. Like many people, I feel we are about to lose some major characters. I just am bit worried about Marvel moving forward. Afraid it's going to turn into PC garbage under Disney.

billinms

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to Endgame but kinda dreading it too. Like many people, I feel we are about to lose some major characters. I just am bit worried about Marvel moving forward. Afraid it's going to turn into PC garbage under Disney.
It hasn't been PC garbage in the past.

billinms

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
JMO. Star Wars has been horrible under Disney. I'm hoping Disney gives free reign to Marvel Studios to keep doing what they have been doing. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
IMO it comes down to who was chosen to lead the two studios. Kevin Feige runs Marvel and is much better at his job (and is not completely hands off) than Kathleen Kennedy is, who runs Star Wars.

UndeadSnoopy

Coffin Fresh!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
IMO it comes down to who was chosen to lead the two studios. Kevin Feige runs Marvel and is much better at his job (and is not completely hands off) than Kathleen Kennedy is, who runs Star Wars.
Good point. Let's hope it stays that way on the Marvel side.

MLU

Please respect my decision!
Reaction score
JMO. Star Wars has been horrible under Disney. I'm hoping Disney gives free reign to Marvel Studios to keep doing what they have been doing. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Two words: Kevin Feige'

If you have a franchise and want to mimic the success of Marvel, find your own Feige. Someone who knows the source, understands the fans and has the vision to tie it all in together. Once you find that person, get out of their way and be patient.

As long as Feige' is involved at Marvel, I feel good about it.

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
"PC garbage" isn't the problem with Star Wars, bad movies and terrible storytelling with no consistent direction is.

Rickboy

Nom Nom Nom Nom.. me hungry for a SuperBowl
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Two words: Kevin Feige'

If you have a franchise and want to mimic the success of Marvel, find your own Feige. Someone who knows the source, understands the fans and has the vision to tie it all in together. Once you find that person, get out of their way and be patient.

As long as Feige' is involved at Marvel, I feel good about it.
100% true. Part of the problem with The Last Jedi is that a new director came in an changed everything. Screw the story arc of the trilogy. Feige would have never let that happen if he ran the StarWars franchise.

Also, Feige seems to have a damn good knack for picking directors.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom