First Captain Marvel trailer released - Dec 3 Trailer Update (3 Viewers)

The guestbook section:

All your base are belong to us!
@Roy_T
I came here for the dancing baby!
@GeneCo
Do you guys like websites?
@Dustin
I see what you did there
@Roy_T
Is anyone else concerned about Y2K?!?
@Jess

every time i see the preview, my pants tighten.

went to see alita, yesterday, and was the only promo i was looking forward to. again.

Seems kind of strange that there's this unstoppable flying superhero out there somewhere who never steps in in all this time of Thanos tearing up NYC. She has to be paged. And I know "they'll explain it" it in the movie, but I'm guessing it will be pretty thin.

And ScarJo has to be a little ticked at this. She's invested in this series and they bestow all these random uber powers into a complete newcomer. Like she couldn't have just "realized" she a SuperKree in her own movie? Some other woman will now be the face of MCU girl power.

According to this trailer, it looks like she'll do a lot of standing up slowly.

Seems kind of strange that there's this unstoppable flying superhero out there somewhere who never steps in in all this time of Thanos tearing up NYC. She has to be paged. And I know "they'll explain it" it in the movie, but I'm guessing it will be pretty thin.

And ScarJo has to be a little ticked at this. She's invested in this series and they bestow all these random uber powers into a complete newcomer. Like she couldn't have just "realized" she a SuperKree in her own movie? Some other woman will now be the face of MCU girl power.

Yeah, I mean I love ScarJo as much as the next guy, but she's never stood out as possessing true superhero powers. I think it would have been a stretch to try and write that into her character. I would have loved it, but certainly would have been contrived. I think coming up with a standalone female hero in the MCU was long overdue considering the success of Wonder Woman in the DC universe.

Sucks for ScarJo for sure though. She's been around a long time and this is the thanks she gets. I'm curious if she has anything to say about it.

Yeah, I mean I love ScarJo as much as the next guy, but she's never stood out as possessing true superhero powers. I think it would have been a stretch to try and write that into her character. I would have loved it, but certainly would have been contrived. I think coming up with a standalone female hero in the MCU was long overdue considering the success of Wonder Woman in the DC universe.

Sucks for ScarJo for sure though. She's been around a long time and this is the thanks she gets. I'm curious if she has anything to say about it.

Well she's getting her own movie so I'm not sure if she cares too much or not that someone else beat her to it.

I'm looking forward to seeing it. Reviews see positive so far.

I went ahead and bought tickets for the release night.

Yeah, I mean I love ScarJo as much as the next guy, but she's never stood out as possessing true superhero powers. I think it would have been a stretch to try and write that into her character.

The thing is, Black Widow is powered in the comics. So it's not a total stretch.

Her fighting skills are augmented by a variant of the Super-Soldier serum, which she was given as part of the Black Widow program. Although this treatment doesn’t give her superhuman strength like Captain America, Natasha operates at peak human condition. The serum also grants her an improved immune system and enhanced durability, which explains why she has barely aged over the years, retaining her youthful appearance.

https://www.marvel.com/characters/black-widow-natasha-romanova/in-comics

Also this one regarding her movie: https://www.superherohype.com/movie...-ned-benson-to-rewrite-the-black-widow-script

so you're saying this really grinds your gears?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom