First Captain Marvel trailer released - Dec 3 Trailer Update (1 Viewer)

Jackson's take on a less jaded Fury was nice. I love that he didn't lose his eye in a badass fight, but by a scratch from H.P. Lovecraft's cat. Also just liked the stripped down, procedural nature of a mid-90's SHIELD. Far different from what it would become. And again I say that the de-aging tech Marvel is using is next level, although there is at least one scene where Coulson has a really bad case of plastic face.
It's a Flerken.
Loved Mendelsohn's character, especially since we are so used to him being a great villain.

Pretty sure this is why I enjoyed it so much. He's the new Gary Oldman. You know nothing about the character, but you assume he's a bad dude because the actor excels at that role.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw it. I really enjoyed it.

I thought Fury and Larson had very good chemistry and count me as fan of Goose.

Guys, use spoiler tags when replying to spoilers.

I thought it was pretty good for the most part. Though Danvers seems a little OP compared to the other Avengers except maybe Thor.

I thought it was pretty good for the most part. Though Danvers seems a little OP compared to the other Avengers except maybe Thor.

My wife and I have free tickets and will go tonight or tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to it. I would think she needs to be op considering Thanos kicked the crap out of everyone in IW. With the Avengers being in a mess after the snap, they'll need someone capable of giving Thanos a run for his money in EG. That said, I don't think she'll be able to defeat him on her own. I suspect she's going to need several of the Avengers there to help her. I'm curious to see how EG pans out. Should be a fun movie.

Something I just realized...

In Winter Soldier Fury says something to the effect of "The last time I trusted somebody I got a busted eye."

It was Goose, hahaha.

I really enjoyed the movie. I thought Larson was pretty fun. Lots of throwback stuff, some hard to miss, and others a bit more subtle. The first after movie scene was great. Nice preview to EG.

Was kinda cool seeing the origins of Marvel, Avengers and seeing Coulson as a rookie. Really fun flick and a nice bridge between IW and EG. EG has a tough act to follow tbh. Can't wait.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom