First Captain Marvel trailer released - Dec 3 Trailer Update (2 Viewers)

Curious how Antman gets out of the quantum realm and what role Captain Marvel will play in Endgame. Should be fun.

That last quip about clothing is good.

Apparently there was a short trailer during the game we all missed:

Doesn't appear to add anything too new.

Just really curious of how big of a role she'll play in Endgame. Is she the one who rescues Antman? Stark?

Curious how Antman gets out of the quantum realm and what role Captain Marvel will play in Endgame. Should be fun.

Remember in Ant-Man and the Wasp, Janet warned him about getting caught in a time vortex while he was in the Quantum Realm. That's how he gets out.

Remember in Ant-Man and the Wasp, Janet warned him about getting caught in a time vortex while he was in the Quantum Realm. That's how he gets out.
That makes sense. I'll admit I misread the mid credits scene. I thought that it was just Marvel's way of explaining why Antman wouldn't play a role in Endgame. I believed their focus would be on the original Avengers. I was surprised to see Antman in the first trailer.

Just really curious of how big of a role she'll play in Endgame. Is she the one who rescues Antman? Stark?
Not just Endgame, but all Marvel films from this film forward. I have a feeling that she replaces Captain America as the leader and face of the Avengers.

Not just Endgame, but all Marvel films from this film forward. I have a feeling that she replaces Captain America as the leader and face of the Avengers.

I'm biased, but IMHO, Carol Danvers is the Cyborg of Marvel. They will push her and force her acceptance despite the fact that she's not an interesting character (at least in the comics).

Of course I'm giving the movie a chance though.

I'm looking forward to Endgame but kinda dreading it too. Like many people, I feel we are about to lose some major characters. I just am bit worried about Marvel moving forward. Afraid it's going to turn into PC garbage under Disney.

I'm looking forward to Endgame but kinda dreading it too. Like many people, I feel we are about to lose some major characters. I just am bit worried about Marvel moving forward. Afraid it's going to turn into PC garbage under Disney.

It hasn't been PC garbage in the past.

It hasn't been PC garbage in the past.
JMO. Star Wars has been horrible under Disney. I'm hoping Disney gives free reign to Marvel Studios to keep doing what they have been doing. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

JMO. Star Wars has been horrible under Disney. I'm hoping Disney gives free reign to Marvel Studios to keep doing what they have been doing. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

IMO it comes down to who was chosen to lead the two studios. Kevin Feige runs Marvel and is much better at his job (and is not completely hands off) than Kathleen Kennedy is, who runs Star Wars.

IMO it comes down to who was chosen to lead the two studios. Kevin Feige runs Marvel and is much better at his job (and is not completely hands off) than Kathleen Kennedy is, who runs Star Wars.
Good point. Let's hope it stays that way on the Marvel side.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom