First home Rams game since the '18 No-Call. Pumped? (1 Viewer)

And where would the enthusiasm come from? Even if the team were doing well, it was the no-call that stabbed the fan base in the back. Many people have remarked on how their interest in the Saints has waned after the travesty. It doesn't matter whether the officials are incompetent or corrupt. They robbed the Saints of a probable Superbowl and sucked the life out of their fans.

It’s not the same. The Saints are starting to rebuild with a new coach next year.
The Rams are having a terrible season too with their coach looking to retire.

And where would the enthusiasm come from? Even if the team were doing well, it was the no-call that stabbed the fan base in the back. Many people have remarked on how their interest in the Saints has waned after the travesty. It doesn't matter whether the officials are incompetent or corrupt. They robbed the Saints of a probable Superbowl and sucked the life out of their fans.
I reoriented myself as a fan following that day. I literally couldn't sleep for a couple of days. It wasn't because the Saints lost. It was because I was mourning the loss of faith in something I had previously held dear. There's still no reasonable explanation for it aside from intentional league manipulation.

Uhh, who's officiating?

At this point most of the people on the both teams plus Payton aren't even there anymore.

Even if both teams were playing excellent still probably be more hype than a typical game between 2 teams

If it was 2019 in the dome yeah it would be hyped.

This game will probably be as dull and lackluster as the Pittsburgh one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom