First "Official" Day of Louisiana High School Football Practice (1 Viewer)

Saints318

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score

I know of schools have already been working out and holding some sort of sessions but it's pretty much "business as usual" at this point.

How's this going to go?
How many games will they get in?
Will there be fans?
Parents and families going to stay away?
Can schools continue to play without the money from ticket sales?

Last edited:
Look... this should give us insight quickly if schools will open or not. Unfortunately, young athletes will be our guinea pigs.

My son plays. They did the same thing today that they've been doing for a few weeks now....conditioning, no contact....except with helmets on now. End of the week they get to add pads on. Still no contact.

gotta have the feetballs no matter what :freak7:

Sacrificing young men to the gods of war has a long tradition in western society.

I get why some think we need to open schools, but what I don't get is why people think that we also need to put kids and their families at risk while having them play contact sports. That applies to college kids too. These aren't professionals and these aren't teams that have millions of dollars to spend on health care and preventative measures for these kids.

The association that regulates Colorado scholastic sports has delayed EVERYTHING until next spring. No fall high school football at all. It’s pretty much nothing until the vaccine is out.

LHSAA is now saying that the first games can't be played until October 8th. They just keep kicking the can down the road. They fully realize that there's not going to be high school football this year, but they just refuse to come out and say it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom