First Place in the NFC South (1 Viewer)

Getting Breaux and Rankins back would make this very achievable.

Rankins has never played a down in the NFL....I am all for optimism but people act like we are getting von miller back from injury. That being said (HAHAHAH) I hope with all my heart he is the game wrecking beast everyone assumes he will be.

Seems pretty logical, this team is pretty good at finding their way to 7-9. Maybe we can win our division with that record this year.

Championship! :9:

4dc317ef41815b337ea057f7f5b56a77.jpg

Seems pretty logical, this team is pretty good at finding their way to 7-9. Maybe we can win our division with that record this year.

Unfortunately, you forgot that only Carolina can win the division with a losing record. If we go 7-9, the division winner will be 8-8 or 7-8-1.

:(

I think we beat Seattle but SF will have 14 days to prepare for us. I will be surprised if we win that one. They just got beat by Tampa, they wont lay down for this one.

Not sure if you noticed, but San Fran is pretty putrid in all phases. I honestly think Chip Kelly is riding this season out until the Oregon job is officially opened up. He's been a disaster in Frisco and he hardly seems to care -- and neither does anyone else apparently.

I NEVER ink in a win on the schedule with this Saints team, but if we lose that game, we are what we appear to be at times --- a really, really bad football team.

Not sure if you noticed, but San Fran is pretty putrid in all phases. I honestly think Chip Kelly is riding this season out until the Oregon job is officially opened up. He's been a disaster in Frisco and he hardly seems to care -- and neither does anyone else apparently.

I NEVER ink in a win on the schedule with this Saints team, but if we lose that game, we are what we appear to be at times --- a really, really bad football team.

They are the least penalized team in the game. They suck and so does Cleveland who is winless and they lost 6 straight games by an average of 10 points. the bye week couldnt come at a better time for them. I might be wrong but this a game we would normally lose and I think SF will beat us.

1. Beat Seattle at home
2. Get Rankins and possibly Breaux back and beat the 49ers
3. Packers beat Falcons
4. Raiders beat Bucs
5. Bucs beat Falcons

Boom, first place at 4-4.

1. Done
2. TBD
3. Happening
4. Done
5. TBD

They are the least penalized team in the game. They suck and so does Cleveland who is winless and they lost 6 straight games by an average of 10 points. the bye week couldnt come at a better time for them. I might be wrong but this a game we would normally lose and I think SF will beat us.

I can't disagree that they'll almost certainly cover. Not sure the S/U matchup really matters here. But SF isn't going to lose their 6th straight ATS. So I like them and the points.

Hopefully the line is -7+ and we have plenty of room to still win but not cover the points. Maybe a 3 point win.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom