First Take (1 Viewer)

CantonLegend

Best Looking
Reaction score
coming up next on first take they are going to debate who is better between brees and manning....make sure to check it out

Skip says Drew is as hot as can be, and is open to drew being better once January comes. Jamell is just stupid.

neither said drew.....skip said manning has a better career but brees is great for fantasy football.....brees looks great and skip is willing to reserve his opinion on it until january to see if drew still looks this good because he will change from manning to brees if this success continues....mentioned something about a ring

the girl said she gave a poll on twitter and brees was winning but she had to talk down people and say that manning is better because brees was going against weak defenses and hasnt done it in a meaningful game yet....

apparently the first 2 weeks arent important

That woman (Jamell I guess??) is mentally challenged. She knows nothing about football and you can see her glancing down at her provided notes to see what to say.

what a joke! o well under the radar .looks like every team we beat wont be meaningful are team isnt good lol ***

sure ... PHI defense was going to stop the saints ... no? what about now

man ... brees destroyed 2 teams and he played just for 3 quarters ... in the 4 quarter we just ran ...

Ok ok that was the most ridiculous segment I have ever witnessed on ESPN. I actually had to turn the t.v off. Last week everyone said that the eagles defense was going to shut us down and bring our offense down to "Reality" because we played the lions in week 1. Not only did we shred the Eagles D but we flat out embarrased them and all of a sudden "We havent played a good defense" excuse is made.

I don't know WHAT football that mentally challenged woman is watching but the eagles have had one of the top defenses in the league for almost a decade under andy reid.

The question was: "Who is the better quarter back right now?"

They based their answers on the past: Manning has a ring. Drew can't play in cold weather (Chicago NFCCG). Drew hasn't had many "meaningful" games, Payton has. Also, as good as Philly's D is, they were a product of a stagnant offense Sunday sooo let's not count that.

That woman (Jamell I guess??) is mentally challenged. She knows nothing about football and you can see her glancing down at her provided notes to see what to say.

She is awful...so are "two live stews."

ESPN is full of terribleness every day.

I just switched my cable to get NFL network yesterday. Can't wait - 2 weeks.

Can Manning play in cold weather? When the last time he won in a cold weather game? Let's check out Manning stats in the playoffs.

Sure, Manning has played in more meaningful games, but in the majority of those games the Colts won in spite of him not because of him. He has been consistently bad in the playoffs, even in 2006 they won the Super Bowl because the defense played lights out in the playoffs.

neither said drew.....skip said manning has a better career but brees is great for fantasy football.....brees looks great and skip is willing to reserve his opinion on it until january to see if drew still looks this good because he will change from manning to brees if this success continues....mentioned something about a ring

the girl said she gave a poll on twitter and brees was winning but she had to talk down people and say that manning is better because brees was going against weak defenses and hasnt done it in a meaningful game yet....

apparently the first 2 weeks arent important

Actually, she added something to it that made it much more profound. That she has not seen him do it in cold/bad weather. Skip chimed in and said, "we have seen him in bad weather, against the Bears in 06, and what was that outcome?"

Fair assessments. Manning is H.O.F. right now, Drew has more to show, and he will.

Actually, she added something to it that made it much more profound. That she has not seen him do it in cold/bad weather. Skip chimed in and said, "we have seen him in bad weather, against the Bears in 06, and what was that outcome?"

Fair assessments. Manning is H.O.F. right now, Drew has more to show, and he will.

I hate it when people say Drew can play in cold weather and use that as an example. Yes, Drew and the Offense didn't have a good game, but it was cold, wet, and we were facing a good Chicago D, not many offenses would. People forget that Drew played at Purdue in college in an offense where he threw the ball a lot. People just assume he can't do it in the cold because we play in the Superdome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom