First Take (1 Viewer)

StChadwick

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
1st and 10
<embed src="http://www.4shared.com/embed/143788606/73132a25" width="480" height="380" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed>

<embed src="http://www.4shared.com/embed/143782770/bb4e9384" width="480" height="380" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></embed>

watch Skip's face at the end when home-boy talks about reggie's athletic ability.

He's such a tool!

I saw that too. We all have our issues with Reggie, but you cannot ever doubt his athletic ability.

Dang Man (joe dirt voice) i literally just finished watching this....

Okay - I'd have to go back and rewatch, but I disagree about the Dolphins just abandoning the wildcat/run game for no reason. We were limiting them to 2-3 yards per carry in the 3rd quarter. We were stopping them in short yardage spots. We were forcing punts.

If they would have kept that up we'd have just been getting the ball back on punts instead of turnovers. Maybe staying with the run was still the best plan for Miami in hindsight, but the Saints D played a part in forcing that decision.

It's amazing that so many analysts get paid to talk on and on about games that they admit to not even watching. He says that he was only watching the score, but then proceeds to give his analysis of the game?

It makes no sense and drives me crazy!!

Skippy just can't stand it that the Saints are beating his teams. We're the only undefeated team in the NFC, we beat the tar out of the Giants and Philly, and we come back from a 21 point deficit on the road, and yet he can't give us any credit. Amazing.

Okay - I'd have to go back and rewatch, but I disagree about the Dolphins just abandoning the wildcat/run game for no reason. We were limiting them to 2-3 yards per carry in the 3rd quarter. We were stopping them in short yardage spots. We were forcing punts.

If they would have kept that up we'd have just been getting the ball back on punts instead of turnovers. Maybe staying with the run was still the best plan for Miami in hindsight, but the Saints D played a part in forcing that decision.

It's amazing that so many analysts get paid to talk on and on about games that they admit to not even watching. He says that he was only watching the score, but then proceeds to give his analysis of the game?

It makes no sense and drives me crazy!!

I think it will be majorly overlooked that the saints did a good job against the wildcat because the first few drives will throw the numbers out of whack after halftime the saints made adjustments and the wildcat was mostly ineffective for the most part. there were alot of plays where they actually lost 2-3 yards and put themselves in 3 and long and porters pick six came on 4th and 13.

I think it will be majorly overlooked that the saints did a good job against the wildcat because the first few drives will throw the numbers out of whack after halftime the saints made adjustments and the wildcat was mostly ineffective for the most part. there were alot of plays where they actually lost 2-3 yards and put themselves in 3 and long and porters pick six came on 4th and 13.

:plus-un2:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom