First Things First On Thomas’ Return and Winston (1 Viewer)

Had to stop it. Why do people have to scream to get their point across? Seems that's the way to run an opinion show these days.
It’s morning TV. You gotta compete to get people’s attention when they’re trying to get ready for work.

At least Cowherd has a decent voice. Nick does not bring anything……and I say that emphatically, to the table.
I never watch the show (didn’t watch this clip) except for when I am getting my shoes shined before work. Last time I “watched” The Snoz and Brandon Marshall were having it out about the Saints demise, and I couldn’t take it any longer so I did the Journals crossword puzzle rather than rot my brain with that crap.

Honestly, as toxic as these types of shows are, how do they keep turning a profit?

I never watch the show (didn’t watch this clip) except for when I am getting my shoes shined before work. Last time I “watched” The Snoz and Brandon Marshall were having it out about the Saints demise, and I couldn’t take it any longer so I did the Journals crossword puzzle rather than rot my brain with that crap.

Honestly, as toxic as these types of shows are, how do they keep turning a profit?
Bc “shock takes” get a massive amount of reactions from people. Generates click bait

Last edited:
The only 'analysts' who have shown any level of research about this team this offseason have been Dan Orlovsky and Ryan Clark (as far as I've seen, at least.). Oh, and Keyshawn, obviously.

Not a fan of any of those talking heads or of ESPN in general these days. Such a shame. I used to have the morning reruns of Sportscenter on all morning as background noise. Haven't done that in years and years. In fact couldn't tell you the last time I watched something on ESPN other than a game where that was the only option. ESPN went down the same path as MTV. Both were great channels that I could have kept on all day. Both are nonexistent now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom