Video FIRST THINGS FIRST | Saints def Bears 36-25 (1 Viewer)

Sean should be odds on favorite for COY at the halfway point.. but I would say Frank Reich from Indy should also be in the conversation.

I mean you have Andrew Luck abruptly retire before the season opener, and you thrust in Jacoby Brisett and you just took the Division Lead over the Texans who everyone believes are the more talented team on paper. While dealing with injuries to T.Y Hilton, Darius Leonard, and pretty much the whole secondary.

I like how Cris puts it in perspective, not to take anything at all away from Teddy, I'm extremely happen that deal got done, but when you look at starting Drew, it's a no brainer... you start your HOF QB, because it's an upgrade at the position & by a large margin, again, not taking anything away from Teddy, but you have to be real about #9.

This show is one of the very few that gives us serious air time. And consistantly too.

Undisputed with Skip and Sharpe have only 4 subjects they talk about. The Cowboys (usually 3 or even 4 segments, not kidding), LeBron James (now that basketball season is here, Skip hates him), Kyler Murray (OU connection with Skip), and Baker Mayfield (again OU).

The show is just sad. Skip controls everything. I can't see how the ratings are any good.

Just to remind myself what the offense would look like with Drew back, I rewatched the Houston game... I have been saying I couldn’t wait to get 9 back because Teddy can be frustrating at times. He misses so many open receivers. As young as he is, he seems to short throw a lot also... meaning, I would think he had a stronger arm. Maybe he just doesn’t want to overthrow his receivers. I can’t wait to get Drew back... the way he knows where everyone will be and makes accurate, timely throws... this offense will be scary soon. With the way our defense is playing, the sky is the limit!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom