First-time season tix holder success (1 Viewer)

krvw

Knows what it means to miss New Orleans!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
When I bought my season tickets (section 302), I knew it was a bit of a risk. After all, my wife and I are in Alexandria, Virginia, and are only able to attend a couple games a year in NOLA.

Yesterday, I sold 3 of my game tix (pairs).

Observations:

1 - The process is really easy. Just delist the tickets that are up for sale, and send them to the buyer.

2 - One of my game pairs sold through SeatGeek, and they only release the funds to the ticket owner after the event is over. I wasn't aware of that, but that's as it is.

3 - Two of my game pairs I sold person-to-person here. Quick and easy.

I'm happy to sell to forum members, friends, and family at face value of the tickets.

My goal in buying the season tickets wasn't to get rich. It was so we can good seats consistently and go to whichever games we choose to. The rest I sell.

Now, when the Saints WIN the NFC SOUTH and we get playoff tickets... :cool: I'll drop everything and drive to NOLA for that opportunity, for sure.

Cheers,

Ken

What tickets are currently for sale?

I still have several home games available. Section 302. As I said above, I'm happy to sell for face value to forum members as well as friends/family.

Seahawks, Ravens, Rams, Falcons, and Panthers. PM me if interested.

Cheers,

Ken

I still have several home games available. Section 302. As I said above, I'm happy to sell for face value to forum members as well as friends/family.

Seahawks, Ravens, Rams, Falcons, and Panthers. PM me if interested.

Cheers,

Ken
Ken,

What would be price for the hawks and ravens games?

Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom